Wednesday 14 September 2011

I knew I forgot something!!


I just knew that I had forgotten something when I went away on holiday. I checked that the gas was off, lights set to come on in the evening, watered the plants, and made sure that the cat was being looked after. But there was something niggling away at the back of my head, I couldn't put my finger on it, but I knew I had one last thing to do.
Well when I returned there was a god awful smell in the place, then it struck me. I ran to the coffin and there he was, well what was left of him anyway. I had left my last critter locked away in there for a full 2 weeks. I had just had the biggest blonde moment of my life. How could I be so stupid!! So I took this photo, hubby came around and we swung into  our "what do we do if someone dies on me" plan.  We covered him in a sheet, and under the cover of darkness just placed him in the driving seat of his car around the corner. He was too fat anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment