Saturday 23 July 2011

CBT session


 Cock and Ball torture (CBT)One of my strong points. Mistress loves looking into your eyes while I slap and pinch your cock or insert needles into your ball bags. Watching you wince while totally helpless to my evil CBT methods . I prefer to use my hands first, pegs, pens, weights, tape, string, electrics and anything else I can get my hands on at the time! I also kicking, punching, knees and trampling. Wednesday was no exception, no restraints-I enjoy chasing him round, scabbler pushed deep, drawing blood. It was kicked, stamped on abused for 2 hours solid. to finish....matress on the floor-"stand up straight-hold your cock or I'll split it"-1 beautifully delivered hard, swift kick to his balls drops him. groaning, writhing, breath knocked clean out of him! He's back for more this Saturday, tell you what, I'll film it for you!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment