Sunday 2 October 2011

Mr. G-part 2


I need him in chastity, I need his basic male urges, the 'phwoar' that's in his head-but dare not be said-to enhance his suffering. All for my amusement and without touching his cock. I smack it hard with the riding crop. It remains hard. I press the spike of my heel onto it, grinding it to the carpet. Still hard. He apologises with an embarrassed laugh. That's fine, I'm having fun trying to deflate the thing! However I have a task.I resort to 'Robojac' and 2 minutes later-soft dick! On goes CB3000 & the good pounding I give him with my strap-on swiftly re-arouses him, to a point. I stop to inspect the device which is filled to bursting with cock curled agonisingly. Lovely. After devious and painful playtime he enjoys the warm, sweet result of my water intake to rinse all the lube off the device. Then I notice something. His arousal, despite being physically impaired, does actually culminate in a 'soft dick' orgasm!! What? How can this be Mr. G? The grip of the device, the sight if it. 'It's pressing my head Mistress!' well, when you next come to worship Me and I remove the device, I'm afraid I'm forced to introduce 'Ultimate Chastity! It will not involve a steel cage!! Looking forward to Monday 3rd October.

No comments:

Post a Comment