Saturday 8 October 2011

Ultimate chastity


Now this was pissing me off. I have told him time and time again, "you must refrain from climaxing in between our sessions". I am the only one allowed to make him produce his man milk. But it has become apparent that my words have gone unheeded. He finally admitted as much this week during my "interrogation" as to what he has been up to. (Amazing what a few pinpoint electric jolts to the bell end can make him tell me). It turns out that he saw the picture in my previous blog of me in PVC boots and bikini and could not resist "knocking one out" uggg, how gross! And how disrespectful, I am not here for your sexual gratification, I am your Goddess, and as such demand your ultimate servitude.
So, it was time for extreme measures, I have tried telling him, even had him locked up in a CB300, but he apparently either knows how to remove it, or he is more versatile than I thought. Only one thing for it, stitch the bloody thing up, that'll do it. So onto the examination table with him, there was a bit of grumbling on his part to start with but I soon bring him under control. Out with my suturing kit, nice new needle that would just slide through the skin, and strong suture material to stop the bad boy from getting out. I set about my task with the precision of a trained surgeon (well I have watched enough of this on T.V. to qualify). First we clean the area to be threaded up with iodine. OMG man, can I not even prepare your genitals for operation without you getting a stiffy!  I let his miserable shaft subside before we start again. No anaesthetising, just straight through his foreskin with the first thrust, there is a slight moan from him but he enjoys the pain, he revels in showing me that nothing I can do to him will make him flinch, he is on a journey of discovery and he knows that his Goddess will lead him through it ultimately unharmed. I pull the thread through and begin again, there is no blood, there is this time no moan, he has zoned into what is happening to him, he knows it is for his own good. 3 more passes and he is finished, all stitched up and ready for the world, just enough room for him to pass urine but that is it. He will stay this way until our next encounter, and he will thank me for it, because when I release him and allow him to relieve the aching that has developed in his balls, it will be that more intense, and knowing that his Mistress has commanded it will keep his mind focused.

No comments:

Post a Comment