Saturday 1 October 2011

Fun filming in the sun


A Goddess has to take advantage of lovely weather and film in Her bikini whenever She can! I got one of my critters round and messed with his head, and other bits of him. I ordered him onto My inverter, slipped the hood and headphones with white noise playing and tipped him over. Any angle of inversion feels as if one is upside down, very unnerving. Bless him, he thinks he's about to enjoy the 'ultimate' in giving himself to Me for My pleasure! I strap him firmly to the bed, making sure I 'accidentally' brush My ample breasts against him and proceed to prepare him. He's a tad nervy now, so I help his dick on it's way to a stiffy, I wont be able to slip onto it otherwise will I ?  Lube is applied (can't beat slippy wet sex!) and... ready critter??....my ultra realistic moulded pussy is slipped over his shaft, all the way down she goes, nice and deep. He lets out a groan of pleasure, that increases as I continue to rhythmically to ride him to the point of orgasm. Then I stop. I enjoy this torment, the power to either release him or deny.
I eventually relent after several denials and he explodes into my pussy so to speak. just before removing his blindfold and headphones I strip off my bottoms so that when he does see me he really does think that his Goddess has been riding him. Poor sap.

No comments:

Post a Comment