Monday 26 September 2011

Mr. G; part 1


I enjoy taking Mr.G on his journey, as he calls it. Curious for many years, dabbled without really knowing what part of BDSM he was driven by. He just knew he wanted to give himself to a dominant female to be played and experimented with, willing to suffer pain, fear and discomfort for the pleasure of  a sadistic lady. Come to Goddess, Mr.G!! Naked male kneels before me as I recline. He's ordered to greet me appropriately. He begins to worship my black stiletto, he's allowed to slip the shoe off and kiss and adore my tiny feet. Enough, now. Feet happy, they are ready to inflict pain. A swift kick to the balls, without warning lets this sub know-brace yourself-session underway. 1 hour of pain threshold testing whilst tightly bound in leather straps. The e-glove is donned for an mind, and genital, numbing 30 minutes solid. Then, hogtied in an upright kneeling position, I slip my latex hood over the head. He knows this, of all times in our session, he must relax. He trusts me totally. I will cause him no harm, I tell him so as I crouch before him, head to toe in latex. I hold his posture-collar ring, lean right up to him. A sharp intake of breath, slight groan of ecstasy at the proximity of his latex-clad Mistress. His breath quickens-"calm your breathing Mr. G" I whisper. I want to enjoy the sight of your hood gripping your face at every inhale. I'm also finding great amusement in his erection that is now even harder. Only so much breathplay, I move on...Hmm, that hard cock is now a hindrance to part 2....

No comments:

Post a Comment