Friday 2 September 2011

Crown of nettles


Sorry about the poor quality of the picture, taken with my iPhone, but had to share this with you. A crown of nettles for Mr. Nettles. I will update the blog with more detail when I get a minute but just had to get this picture up now. O.k I'm back. 1 entire hour of electro-sex gloves and freshly picked nettles had Mr.Nettles shuddering and twitching-a divine sight for GZ. The minutes ticked by, stems were used, crushed upon his hard cockmeat and discarded. 55 minutes later I hear "aah Mistress I'm going to.... " ooh, so you did! I did tell you were not allowed to make a mess, however it always makes me chuckle when my deviants get so worked up they mess themselves! You're no use to me now, entertainment value is zero! go clean up!

No comments:

Post a Comment