Monday 29 August 2011

Introducing my Head Cam


Now I should know better than to mention to hubby that one of the downsides of strapping a guys head down to the medical bed is that he can't see all of the fun things I am doing to his bits. Well that is a problem no more. From his workshop I could hear clattering, banging, slurping of coffee and lots and lots of swearing. When he emerged with a broad grin on his face I just knew my critters were going to be in for a treat. No longer do you have to imagine all of the unthinkable things I am doing to your sorry cocks, now you can see me doing it!!! How fun is that going to be! With a camcorder attached to a strap around my head (I know, not pretty but effective) and rigged up to my laptop beside you, you can see in glorious colour things being poked at, inserted into, electrocuted, stuck with needles, all real time and at no extra charge. Now how is that for value for money. As I keep saying, I am too good to you guys, but because I love everyone of you I try to keep things fresh and inventive. Come and try it next time you visit, but be careful what you wish for because you might not like what you see.

No comments:

Post a Comment