Friday 5 August 2011

Colossus, can you handle him!!

OK, hubby has been at it again, creating more fun things for me to inflict on you boys. You should see him in his laboratory grinding, sawing, screwing, making prototypes for testing, and only when it is perfect does it make an appearance. This time I present to you COLOSSUS, 34cm from tip to balls of the most deviant of toys I think we have ever devised for your enjoyment. I am just too good to you!!
This huge dildo we picked up in Las Vegas about 2 years ago, and until now has been used as a hand held shafter for the more extreme anal freaks amongst my tribe.
  Now we go hands free!! By cleverly adapting my strongest strap-on harness and adding a steel ring around the base of this monster I can now fuck your brains out, literally. Still being able to squeeze your balls or grab your hips while I pound this baby into you. Imagine the site of your Goddess in the strategically placed mirror forcing herself into you while you are bent over my bench strapped down completely at my mercy, no going back now, you asked for it, you will get the full length of him until you can feel it  poking at your rib cage. So if you think you are man enough, ask to be put in the exclusive Colossus club on your next visit, he is waiting for you!!!


1 comment:

  1. Can I try out Collosus after several training sessions to stretch me Mistress? I will give you my anal cherry

    ReplyDelete