Sunday 28 August 2011

Gloves of a different kind!

My electro-sex gloves are amazing fun. The entire glove is 'live' so latex gloves on first. Turn the current up and experiment. Mistress doesn't need her plaything passing out first touch, keep it at a level to get his attention. One hand firmly round the nuts or the base of his cock, right hand does the fun stuff. Fingers slide up and down the shaft, the firmer the touch the more intense the current, so a firm prod onto/into the japs eye has me in raptures. A muffled anguished groan lets me know i can turn it up. Foreskin is pulled back to reveal the delicate skin of cock. Let's put all 5 fingers over it, pulling the head, tips pulling at that lip that seems to cry out for electro toys to rub. Be rude not to! Turn it up.. I grasp the  shaft hard.. harder. The critter is in real pain now. Wriggling, convulsing, gasping. Well, how ungrateful! I'm holding its miserable little dick in, lets face it, a wanking grip, I even slide my hand up and down, slowly. And you're wingeing! I'll stop then!  No?... you nearly came, you say? please go back to what you were doing Mistress! Aaaarrrgh! How badly does that mess a head up, doing a very basic sexual action with something that is pure pain. Making a creamy spunky mess.....so many do! You boys! I do love you. Really...I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment