Monday 15 August 2011

Electrics!!!!!!

Electrics have to be my all time favorite things to play with. I have a large selection of electrical items ranging from anal probes to urethral sounds in various sizes, bands to wrap around your cock, and electric duel pinwheels that feel as though I am slicing your flesh with a knife, the miniature cattle prod to focus the current (and a subs mind) with great accuracy. The polarised gloves are a joy to use. Although these may sound scary, the feeling can vary from mild erotic sensations to full blown electric impulses that will make your body quiver. The 'Dipstick' is 6 inches of cold (or really hot) surgical steel slipped down inside your shaft via the japs eye. You may even experience a HFO (hands free orgasm) the blue bands on Continuous at 40% seems to be the sweet spot. I also own several control boxes so that I can operate on more than one area at a time. The sound activated box is cruelly random, picking up on each civilised note of the classical music I play and turning it into a series of random shocks. Here's C, a complete novice to all things fetish, however, loving the journey I'm taking him on. Blue band at the base of cock, a sterilised, lubed 'sound' slips down, I switch on and 'play' with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment