Monday 19 September 2011

Insertables and other fun.

Richard entered the Facility. He was stripped naked. I clamped his nips and attached them to his leather collar via a very short chain. Squeezed & yanked hard upward so any pain might (hopefully) induce an upward jolt. Prostrate on the dental chair, one by one leather straps bound him-upper torso, waist, upper thighs, calf & ankles-tight, very tight! he enjoys insertables-magic word! Breath play- another one. I stand behind him & smoothly slide my latex bag over his head, watching as it tightens round his features as air runs out. When he's all out of usable air I gently lift it. So it goes on. he allowed to get his breath & I fix electrics to him, or down him! My 10mm 6" Dipstick goes in, goes on. Sound activated box is chosen, and Tchaikovsky's 1812 overture makes for random fun! You've gotta try it. It gives him the jolt I was after, with a sharp yank on his nipple clamps. 50 mins in, I cath him & drain his bladder at my pace. Bliss? That's enough. Pre-injection wipes gets his balls super clean & get the needles primed. Always loosen them so no fumbling. One after the other they slide through his ball sack. I LOVE doing this, so no nerves whatsoever. Nice pinch of skin, point facing away and push. No resistance to the sharp. We enjoy some more breath play & then I extract them, and clean him up. It's just droplets of blood, I like to see it ooze in scarlet globules.

No comments:

Post a Comment