Thursday 15 September 2011

Going to the next level with needle play


Rarely do I get a critter that enjoys his pain to the extent that I love giving it. Yesterday was such a day. To view the photos of what I actually did to his dick with lumber puncture needles you will have to join my members site, as to put them on an open blog would be illegal and irresponsible. To describe what is in the picture above, there are 2x75mm19g lumber needles straight through the shaft of his cock. There are also 4x40mm 16g hypodermic needles through his bell end. His balls are tied up so tight that they have turned purple with the lack of blood supply.
You know I read on another Mistresses blog that one of my past critters had visited her while I was on holiday, and she said that he told her that I was too easy on him and he preferred the cruelness of her sessions. Yeah right!!

No comments:

Post a Comment