Friday 23 September 2011

Prostate Milking


One of the most enjoyable things about what I do is the ability to get a critter to do what I want him to, without him being able to stop it. Prostate milking is just the sort of thing I am talking about. By inserting my index finger into your anus while you are either on all 4's or laying on your back with feet in stirrups, and with a beckoning action massaging with the tip of my finger the little mound that lays just under the base of your cock, I can rid you of your sticky mess, but unfortunately this will bring little pleasure to you. In fact this is almost always accomplished without an erection. You will start to feel a sort of pulsing going on in you dick, while you might actually be enjoying having Goddesses finger up your bottom, the thought of me behind you controlling what you are about to produce is not what is causing this, it is the natural consequence of having your prostate fiddled with. Then without warning and with very little feeling there you have it, a pile of man juice either on the table of on your belly. If you are lucky I might even catch it and feed it back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment