Friday 17 June 2011

Fridays fun

Had a really fun 2 hour session. After a cleansing enema, he got plugged (the ponytail always looks lovely) and remains there with the help of plug harness until I need to fill his stretched hole with something bigger- my little fist, eventually!! He is strapped to the medical bed,legs on the gyno-stirrups, masked, headphones on 'rainfall' played loud. I get busy. E-stim and lots of it. Anal toys to finish part 1. Next, he gets cleaned up, and strapped to the dental chair. The water I made him drink takes effect-he needs to pee. I slowly steadily feed the catheter up his urethra to his bladder until Its obvious I've reached it! his water starts to trickle into the bag for a second. So I clamp it shut! Not yet you don't. I massage his bladder, tell him how badly he needs to go. Bitch! Eventually he is allowed to fill the bag, and boy does he! Balls are cleaned with pre injection wipes and I take his 'pierced dick' cherry, just the 4 for now, but I expect him to take a shaft full of super sharp single use medical needles next time. End of session! Let's see if his poor abused cock still functions then. Get your wanking hand busy, all over yourself. There, he's fine. Get showered, get out of my sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment