Tuesday 14 June 2011

New session prices

      After keeping my prices the same for the past 2 years (I actually reduced them when the recession hit) I have decided that all of the new equipment I have purchased has to be paid for some how. So as from the 12Th. of June my hour price has gone up, only by £10 and only to new clients. all existing gentlemen that have supported me over the past couple of years will still enjoy the sessions at £100 per hour, but new clients will have to pay £110 for the hour, and £65 for the 1/2 hour.
      I still think that I represent the best value for money Domme in the area (dare I say in the country) as everything that I have at my chambers is yours to enjoy at no extra cost. When you think of the consumables that I go through, namely poppers, catheters, condoms, gloves, let alone the replacing a purchasing of new and fun things to tempt you guys with, I hope you will understand this decision and continue to come along and have some fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment