Tuesday 14 June 2011

New toys to play with

Hi all,
Well over the last couple of months I have been busy purchasing some fun new toys to excite you with. First is my moulded fake pussy. I had this little baby moulded from my own sweet lady bits and made into a latex plaything. You can enter her and close your eyes, listen to my voice as I tell you how much you are pleasing your Goddess, and you will think that you are indeed entering my haven.  You will not be able to resist pounding harder and faster till you explode inside.
Next we have RoboJac, the ultimate in male milking machines. I purchased this on my last trip to Vegas and boy it was money well spent. The shop had this and the Venus 2000 in stock and hubby was allowed to try both of them out to compare, with Robojac winning because of the portability of the sucking head and pure power of suck. Again I will attach this to your cock and tease you till you want to do nothing more than release your sticky spunk into the tube, but then it won't be up to you, it WILL happen.
Lastly we have my spunking cock. This has been designed by my husband who creates and builds many of my devices. It is a hollow strap-on that has a tube running into my pussy so when you suck and gag on it hard enough I am liable to cum, and when I do all of my juices run down the tube and out of the tip of the cock drenching your face with my sweet nectar. And when I need to pee that will be dispensed out of the tip as well covering your pathetic body and face in Mistresses urine.

No comments:

Post a Comment