Tuesday 28 June 2011

Goddess tiny toes

Quite often the footworshippers email me asking whether my tiny pretty feet are really that tiny. Here's the stats  to go with the pic...EU-35   UK-2.5   U.S-4.5  overall length- 8.5 inches.The fact that I'm 5' 7'', so not a small stature Domina, emphasises them. On many occasions I have sat back and enjoyed the sight of a sub putting my whole foot comfortably into his mouth and blissing out at the sensation (myself and him) Every 6 weeks I visit the chiropodist to have them tended to, and I pamper them all the time in between visits. Due to this amount of respect I have for them I don't offer sweaty/dirty foot sessions-dirt is NOT allowed, although I enjoy soft food to be licked off them, mmm. so, come and worship these  tiny tootsies of beauty!!! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment