Tuesday 14 June 2011

My World

OK, seeing that I have a few moments on my hands I thought I would let you all into a few things happening with Goddess Zena. First off the new premises is going good, but I am still on the look out for a large 3 bed detached in Mapperley with a garage, I have so much equipment and so many ideas that this place is quickly getting too small. Did a video shoot for The English Mansion a few weeks ago and have become one of their featured Mistresses, and as such my bookings have gone through the roof. I have been advised by Lucy the head honcho there that my prices are way too low for what I do, but I feel that I would sooner be busy seeing 4 clients a day at £100 and maybe pricing myself out of the reach of most guys that want to try domination and only doing maybe 1 at £150. Maybe if I were in London things would be different, but Nottingham is hardly a hotbed of servitude.
So for now and the foreseeable future my prices will stay the same. I have added one little thing though, I am now offering "quickie" sessions of no more than 1/2 hour. Basically anything that does not involve showering, cleaning up after, or using any of my consumables is OK.
Off to the states in a couple of weeks and have arranged to have some stuff delivered to my hotel from Extreme Restraints, saves me the cost of international mail and the possibility of duty and VAT added when it gets here. Also going for a bit of a shop to Honour this Saturday for some new Latex rubber clothing. I must say that it is a real turn on for my guys seeing me all dressed in clingy rubber whilst I am fucking them with my strap on. So, that's it for now, be back again soon with some stories of what my deviants like to get up to when they visit me.

No comments:

Post a Comment