Wednesday 22 June 2011

Mr pinwheel

What a fun use of a DIY gadget!! My Wednesday plaything passed this gem on to me a long while ago. It perforates wallpaper in readiness for being steamed off, so far so mundane. He's knelt over my beating bench, ass in the air. I simply roll the scabbler all over his back, arse, down his inner thigh- up and down, with a fair amount of pressure as the skin is really tender here(oops, caught his nuts on the upstroke-made him yelp)all over the soles of his feet! Moving on.... On yer back then. Squeeze his balls tightly and give a nice glow to these babies! My suede brush applied in a vigorous circular motion does the job. I hear 'thank you' through gritted teeth, bless him. Mmm loveleeeeeey. Anyone else want to meet the scabbler!!!!!!!????

No comments:

Post a Comment